If you’re here because you need immediate help, please finish filling out the form process after the splash screen you just saw so we can help you as soon as possible.
The Helpdesk Button runs a package of scripts that looks at the following:
- Currently Logged in User Account
- Computer name and hardware identifiers
- Screenshots of your Current Screen and the last actions you took historically up to as many as 30 actions.
- Network and WIFI connection information and diagnostics
- Hardware Status
- Running Processes
- Recent Event Viewer Logs
- Recent Website History
- Custom scripts and information as added by your helpdesk.
Our goal is to maintain your privacy and to just gather the key things that will help you to get your issue resolved as quickly as possible.
No information is sent to us until you submit your Problem Details.
If you have any other questions about the data collected, contact us.